I feel loved when...
The Five Love Languages
My Primary Love Language is Quality Time
|My Detailed Results:|
|Quality Time: ||10|
|Physical Touch: ||9|
|Words of Affirmation: ||7|
|Acts of Service: ||4|
|Receiving Gifts: ||0|
About this quiz
Unhappiness in relationships is often due to the fact that we speak different love languages. It can be helpful to know what language you speak and what language those around you speak.
Take the Quiz!
Check out the Book
hmm. spot on, spot on. so in layman terms, in order of ranking, i:
- like to spend loads of one-on-one time with ben.
- like hugs and kisses and yearns to be drowned in them.
- like to hear over and over again how much he loves me/i mean to him, etc.
- like it when he helps me with my stuff like carrying of bag, helping out with chores, etc.
- like to receive gifts and surprises once in a while (0 doesn't mean don't want k?)
haha. yes. i am that
demanding in a relationship. i wonder how ben even puts up with me. ha. you know i love you right? hehe.p.s. hello ben! please remember all these points! you'll need them to make me happy when i'm upset! or normally also can la. hehe! *covers mouth with both hands*